Well that was some race to the finish line! I’ve been MIA for a wee bitty on account of finishing my college work and Editing/Publishing Battle of the Bannockburn
Hurray! Over half way through series one now WOOT!
Anyways I’m back and hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of blogging little and often. I was really enjoying it before time started to kick me in the arse.
So this summer, what’s in store… well……..
- I need to illustrate and format a cover for J.C Stone’s debut novel (See Jen, told you I wouldn’t forget. you’re 1st on my list babe!)
- Self imposed 100 Day Hand Lettering Challenge
- Homage to a colour – Summer design brief set by my lecturer at college (probably going to be pink so I can use photos of my pink Ardennes Saffron 😉 Because why the hell not? Or failing that purple)
- Complete book 4 and book 5 – This one is a push considering I have about a BILLION other things to do. Totally manageable if I can get about 5500 words a day down… we’ll see. I’ll deffo get book 4 finished, wether I get into or manage to complete book 5 or not is another matter… I can do it if I really want to so I’ll leave it open to the ether for now.
- I need to lose…. lets just say weight and leave it at that haha!! Put it this way, when I start sharing photos of me, I’ve lost the weight.
- I also have to get back on board and ride my horse. This is a MUST I’ve not ridden BessBess in ages and I’m really really missing it.
- I also need to illustrate and format a cover for Stephen Drake’s 3rd novel Blackwing, which I believe he is writing at present.
Also keeping up to date with my blog and bullet journal AND photography… gads I need more than 24 hrs in the day!!
So I’m glad to be back and I’m hoping for no more breaks!!
Cheerie-bye the noo! xx